Tuesday, November 7, 2023

I can't escape the politics

 In the 8th grade I questioned my Italian teacher who happened be truly Italian, accent and all, about something I don't recall.  He said to me "You would probably sit next to a Communist. You are like a poet sitting under a tree."  Well, I would sit next to a Communist. I would sit next to anyone. I remember thinking to myself. what is a Communist, someone with two heads who someone with different thoughts?

And as for being a poet, I am an artist. I've never really succeeded at poetry, though I've tried. And I'm not exactly a great success as an artist except that I love to create. l love to share pretty pictures. I love to raise the vibration of the planet with my artwork. That's what creative people do. 

Since this is an art blog, I'll give you a sneak peek at this year's Christmas card design. What comes next is not so peaceful or pretty.



This morning, teary eyed after a rant with Jesus about many social issues going on around me that I won't go into because they aren't quite as important as World Peace, I posted the following on my facebook page. 

Only .2 percent of the world's population is Jewish. How powerful must they be to instill such fear in the hearts of the Arab world. I used to wonder why the Chosen were so persecuted through time but now I realize that they are so blessed to survive all that's been done against them because they are Chosen.

I know that not all Jews agree on the issues of Israel and not all Israelis agree on their own political issues. Just like most citizens in the Western World. STOP trying to smit Israel and there will be peace in the Middle East. Remember who threw the first punch in this particular fight and ask them to stand down and make peace.
You don't have to agree with me and you are free to unfollow me but this is what I believe and your arguments can't change that.
I am a Lutheran Woman. I believe in a pure and loving Creator. I believe in the Trinity. I believe World Peace happens when the aggressor puts down their weapons.

Please remember that in this country, you can not only think what you wish, but you can say what you wish but please keep in mind what you say can come back and bite you in the ass. You may not yell fire in a crowded theatre. You may not slander others. and if you post it on social media you might not get that job. It's a different world than I grew up in. Sometimes I feel sorry for those who came after social media. Sometimes I don't.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you manage to stay safe from the trolls who respond. Your message was heartfelt.

    ReplyDelete