Monday, November 28, 2022

Imaginary Landscape.

I've done that all of my life as most artists do but this is art that has been inspired by meditation and journeying. So.... along with my wildlife and pet art, I'll be doing inspired pastel paintings and drawings.

Long story shortish. My art is reflective of all I believe and would like to know and understand. I'm on a lifelong journey with the rest of you and I don't understand squat. I finally came to realize that I get to understand it all when I pass. But I can't help myself. I still want to learn more and connect with my soul and reconnect with all the bits of my soul that seem to run away with every scary event. The one tool I have is creativity. I can connect with the Creative by creating pretty pictures. I love painting with pastels and sharing what I do with others. 


This video is ASMR. I do speak but, not too much,  and I use my telephone voice. Click on the image below to see this video. If you have any constructive comments, I would like to read them.  Thank you in advance for taking a look. It's only 33 minutes long. I was going to use a second channel but I'm afraid of losing traction and it's all about creative work anyway. I'm tagging this work Wise?Woman. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment