Sunday, June 5, 2022

Moving on with my craft.....

 


This is the latest of my Pan Pastel paintings. This is moving quickly and I am so enjoying the process. I'm collecting images of other birds with an eye on a large painting of several birds. I have an urge to paint larger pieces. I'm not sure how that will pan out in terms of my videos but  I really want to stretch. I feel as though I am on the brink of realizing my true potential as an artist whatever that is. 

It won't really be that large. 12 x 15 to start. White Clair Fontaine Pastelmat paper is what I have so that's what I'll use and it will dictate the size of the birds and the pallet. I want Blue Macaws in it. A Toucan. I'm not certain who else will star in this production.  Stay Tuned.

Oh and if you want to watch this YouTube video click on the parrot. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment