Thursday, May 26, 2022

Simplifying

 I have much more stuff than fits comfortably in my home but really because I am living with someone else's furnishings and it's just crowded. But I am simplyfing in different ways. I'm cutting back on social media; internet presence. I cancelled my website. It was more work than it was worth. I cancelled my Instagram account. I'm not sure what it was doing for me. I keep trying to cancel Pinterest but it just wont' go away so I'm ignoring it. I'm giving up the online teaching platform I've been using for just over a year. There's just too much work for too little return. It just sucks the joy out of teaching and art. I'll just post it on YouTube. YouTube is nice and easy. As long as I play by the rules they let me share my art. I gave up Twitter soon after I began because of 45 and all the mean spirited posts. There are probably other platforms I've forgotten but as long as I don't use them it's as if I dont belong.

I feel lighter already. I did decide to try my hand at YouTube reels. What a cool exercise to create art in 60 seconds. Flash Art. I've been practicing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment